sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

WELCOME TO MY RESEARCH PROJECT ABOUT THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT STARS OF POP MUSIC

Welcome to my blog about my research project (2012 - 2013). Here you can vote in the surveys and share your opinions and information to complement the practical part of my work. You can talk about anything you want leaving a comment under the articles or in the videos in my Youtube channel. This way you will help me to investigate about the influence that these artists have had on the society. Thank you very much.


4 comentarios:

  1. I love this blog!

    What I want to say is, in my opinion Michael Jackson is the singer who had influence more on society along the years, but nowadays Lady Gaga has a very big influence!

    sisterqueen:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favorite singer is Michael Jackson, of course, second..Madonna. In my opinion I think Lady Gaga is almost.. "new" in the history of music, but he is good, i like her videos.
    Michael was, be and will be the best ever ever ever ever...
    (Thank you for visit my blog of Michael Jackson!)

    TIGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very nice blog. But I don't not think Lady gaga is an important artist in pop music. She could be very momentary. She stood out because, her image was very refreshing, when pop was becoming boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey! I just have read this entry, and this blog seems good.

    For say my first opinion, I´ll say (and remember, it´s just my opinion) that I love Lady Gaga, but I think that, if we talk about the most important, influential or biggest legends in Pop Music, I´ll prefer to name Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, not Lady Gaga.

    Another important Pop singers (and with a longer career than Lady Gaga) are Kylie Minogue, Enrique Iglesias or Shakira. Also (she´s well-known in Spain and in Latin America), one of the 5 greatest voices in music´s history that is a great Pop singer is, without question, Mónica Naranjo.

    And remember, it´s just my opinion!

    ResponderEliminar